Friday, February 29, 2008

Exposure

For Spencer's birthday dinner we ended up going to Red Robin. We both have heard that they have really good burgers and have never been there so we decided to try it out. Spencer had a burger (I forgot which one) and fries, and I had the Red Rice Bowl without meat. I liked it...I'd eat there again.
Spencer told James that if he got dressed while Daddy took a shower, he could go for a ride around the block on the motorcycle since today was such a nice day. James got himself dressed (pants on backward) and they went for a ride, then we went to dinner. I left his pants like that because I think it is good encouragement with words of affirmation...same with when he puts his shoes on the wrong feet. I do tell him the right way to do it later on so that he can learn, though....I just don't want to spoil the moment. ANYWAYS, to the funny part...he kept standing up on the bench at dinner and pulling at the crotch of his pants (I think they might have been a little uncomfortable being backwards). Pretty soon I hear Spencer say "Ohp, James!". I look up to see James's pants and underwear down exposing his manhood to the whole restaurant. Luckily I don't think many people saw but I thought it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Haha, that is hilarious!! Boys are soo funny! BTW, we LOVE RED ROBIN! We went to one out here and it isn't as good as the OP one, weird huh?

Shannon said...

Little boys are so funny! Bronson has done this same thing before.