Friday, February 1, 2008

James...Smarty "Pants"

Okay, here's a little about James.
James & Baer's feet...it's so great how much they love each other. Baer responds to James soo well!
If James had it his way, he'd probably go join a nudist colony. I have a lot of pictures of him in just his diaper. Now it will probably be just his underwear because he has been potty training. He's doing very well at it. We bought a toilet topper thing a while back and just left it by the "potty". We showed him how it worked, and then left it up to him. He would ask to go potty sometimes, but with everything going on, I didn't officially start to potty train him until recently.
" CHEESE!!"

Stunning eyes! James will come home from church sometimes and say "Mommy, I/I'm so cute"..."I got cute hair". I especially love it when he just starts singing song that I didn't know he knew the words to. Or he'll ask me to "sing the Jesus song", etc...
LOVES motorcycles, jeeps, off-roading videos, Dora/Diego, reading & learning, tools, cheerios, trees (broccoli), yogurt, whatever I'm eating, ME, Daddy & Baer, etc...
One of his favorite games...to hide. Sometimes he'll say "Mommy, I need some space...'cause I'm just hiding". He's so smart.


I should have fixed the lighting and coloring on this one, but... James likes to play in the dryer. Most of the time he'll just sit in there. If I try to get him out, he'll say "No, Mommy, shut the door". Of course I only pretent to shut it and I leave it open a crack so he can breathe and so he can get out if he wants. I like that our door is see through so I can keep an eye on him.

Thanks for peeking!

1 comment:

The Bassetts said...

Yea for James and potty training!!! Today Alan peed on our carpet in the living room...I wasn't impressed. He even came and told me what he had done. I am wondering if I could start potty training him now but our doc said he is probably not ready yet:( Anyway, cute pics!!