Saturday, February 2, 2008

Spencer...Sicko!

I need to get a more recent picture of Spencer soon, too (I'm sure he'll love that)!
Spencer hasn't been feeling well for quite a while now. In the past when he's been sick, I've suggested going in to get a check up but he wouldn't go in. Since he never listens to me, I didn't even say anything this time. Just this week he said to me that he thought he was going to go in...finally! When he got out he told me that he has acute bronchitis and pneumonia in his lower left (?) lung. He coughs a lot and is pretty tired too. I have a bit of a sore throat but not horrible, and the kids have runny noses and coughs. I hope it all goes away soon!
Spencer's school moved over the last break and we are so glad. It only takes him about 5 minutes to drive to school. I love having him home for lunch. It kind of breaks up my day and I look forward to it. It's also a much nicer place (or so I've heard...I haven't actually seen the new campus yet). He likes his new schedule better...classes right after one another. He's been planning his annual motorcycle trip with his Dad for August.
That's what's up...Thanks for peeking!

7 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

I love your sunglasses! You are so funny! I had fun reading about you. Baer and James are so dang cute! Baer's chub rolls are so adorable!! I MISS you too.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I'm glad you finally updated the blog! It was fun to read. We should totally do something outside of knitting! Untill then, see you Wednesday.

Lynn said...

Sorry Spencer is so sick. We hope he recovers quickly from his pneumonia. It can really bog a person down. Hope he can keep up with his studies. We'll be praying for him.
MomBa

Sherydon said...

Hey Jacks, it really is about time you updated this puppy, i check it all the time to see what's going on in your world!! Your little guys are so dang cute! "Stunning eyes" is a good word for their eyes!! Hoep your hubby gets feeling better!! Ttyl, Sher

Gertsch Family said...

I hope you all are feeling better! Your kids are dang cute! Tell Spencer Hi. I hope school i going good for him.

Daisie said...

Jackie! It was so fun to get the updates on you all! Fun pics! Hope Spencer gets feeling better soon!

Laura said...

Hope the family gets better soon! We have had the cold here too, NO fun. It's was great to see all the new updated photos. About scrapbooking, as far as the crumpled papers go...I just crumple paper and scan it in :) If you would like them I am happy to share them with you. Just e-mail me lepitman@yahoo.com :)