Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Man...Tagged!

Okay, so I totally did this post like a week ago but I forgot to actually post it. It was saved in my drafts, so here it is...better late than never!!
What is his full name? Spencer Burnett Jones

How long have you been married? almost 3 1/2 yrs
How long did you date? Not sure I want to answer that one...let's just say I have had longer relationships... :)

Who eats more sweets? We both go though spurts. Right now we are doing the "free day" approach (we got that idea from Spencer's sisters). Eat healthy and then one day a week we treat ourselves.

Who said I love you first? I did, but that's okay because he wrote it on my rear window in toothpaste the next day even though he wasn't living in the same town as me.

How old is he? 25...26 on Feb. 28th!!

Who is taller? Spencer by 5 inches

Who can sing better? Me...Spencer doesn't sing much

Who is smarter? HE IS....

Who does the laundry? I do mostly. I told him he is banned from doing laundry because he doesn't do it right. He'll put a load in every once in a while anyway.

Who pays the bills? Spencer does.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That depends on how the room is set up. We have switched every time we have moved...I'm picky like that.

Who mows the lawn? Spencer!! James helps Daddy sometimes.

Who cooks dinner? I do but we have recently started having Spencer be in charge of dinner every Friday.

Who drives? Spencer

Who is more stubborn? It's probably a tie which sometimes doesn't help. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree. I told him the other day that he should listen to all that advice he got when we got married and just let me be right all the time!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first but I didn't kiss back. I feel bad but I didn't want him to kiss me yet and it caught me by suprise. He says I was sending the signals but I wasn't. I was just enjoying the cuddling and the romantic date he planned.

Who proposed? Spencer. We had already decided to get married and I picked out a ring with him already too, though.

Who has more siblings? I do. I have 5 siblings and he has 3 sisters.

Who wears the pants? We both have a leg in.


I tag Amanda T, Milli C, Daisie H, Tara A, Sarah O.

3 comments:

Sherydon said...

Jackie, you guys are so cute!! "Jackie Basset im in love with you" How cute is that?? What a sweetheart!!!!

Lynn said...

What a handsome guy! Thanks for including that picture. Haven't had a formal pic of Spencer for a while. So, if he's in charge of dinner every Fri, does that mean eating out every Fri?
MomBa

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I love the toothpaste on the car. Very romantic Spencer. Oh and I did this TAG last week, so consider it done. See ya tomorrow