Friday, February 1, 2008

About me...

All about ME!!
I didn't have many recent pictures of me so I took this one real quick the other day.

1. What time did you get up this morning? A quarter after 8ish...which is rare. I'm usually up with James at 5:30 or 6am but Spencer was up...okay well I did get up and feed Baer and then go back to sleep.
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? I have a hard time finding things I like/can eat/are easy for breakfast. I usually eat one or more of...yogurt, oatmeal, gf cereal, or eggs
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Gosh, I don't really have one favorite but I've been listening to Moby, Norah Jones, Jack Johnson, my new Rascall Flatts cd, I want the P.S. I Love You soundtrack, etc...
4. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Armada
5. Favorite sandwich? I don't eat a lot of sandwiches on my GF diet, but if I did, I wouldn't be able to choose one favorite. I like the gourmet sandwiches though...not just typical boring ones.
6. Favorite item of clothing? Probably my Seven for All Mankind jeans...well, the ones that fit me :)
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Somewhere exotic or tropical...I dunno, like on an African Safari, Italy, France, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Iceland/Greenland, Scottland, Australia, China, Ireland, I could go on and on and on...
8. What color is your bathroom? Just had to ask the two rooms we didn't paint when we moved in. Walls are kind of an off-white but my decor is red and golds. It really is prettier than it sounds.
9. Where would you retire? MONTANA somewhere
10. Most memorable birthday? When I turned either 5? or 10? I think. My mom would ask us what we wanted our cake to be and she would decorate it for us. I asked for a crown (Queen/Princess crown). It was white with gumdrops for jewels on it. My friends all came over and then we went to the park just 2 houses down and across the street and played. I loved that cake....and my barbie doll cake.
11. Favorite sport to watch? Football, no contest!
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Well, I'm deffinetly not a morning person!
13. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 - 10 I know...big feet but hey...I'm tall
14. Pets? We used to have a 55 gallon fish tank full of fish but Spencer sold it (even though he liked it...and it was his idea). He knew it stressed me out because it took up so much space in our awkward livingroom.
15. What did you want to be when you were little? a singer or an actress
16. What are you today? A mom, massage therapist (occasionally)
17. What is your favorite candy? I don't eat a lot of candy but I really like high quality chocolate and ice cream.
18. Your favorite flower? I'm gunna have to go with Amanda on this one...Lilies (and Lilacs) are soo fragrant and I love them. I also like coolwater roses and tulips. I pretty much like most flowers but I don't really like assorted boquets a lot. I prefer a boquet of only one or two kinds.
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? This month? Chocolate Lover's night on Tuesday, Feb 9th: Rad 80's party (dress up), Valentine's Day, Spencer's birthday.
20. What are you listening to right now? Spencer coughing in bed.
21. What is the last thing you ate? Vegetable-Bean lettuce wraps, apple/blueberry cobbler with ice cream
22. Do you wish on stars? I actually do from time to time...I did a few nights ago when I was out in the hot tub
23. What faith are you? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Spencer on his way home
25. Hair Color? Naturally...dirty blonde, right now...blonde-blonde
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mr. Green, Mr. Schaff, and a couple more I don't remember their names.
27. Chocolate or vanilla? That depends on what it is.
28. When was the last time you cried? A couple of days ago
29. What is under your bed? Carpet
30. What did you do last night? Stayed home
31. Favorite smell? Rain or sprinkler on hot concrete, Lilacs, and Lilies, hot bread
32. What are you afraid of? Losing a family member (...I have nightmares of it)
33. How many towns have you lived in? 10: Byron, WY (1 mo); Billings, MT; Sheridan, MT; Shepherd,MT; Bancroft, ID (1 semester); Bozeman, MT (a few months); Salt Lake City, UT; Rexburg, ID; Luther/Red Lodge, MT; and Overland Park, KS
34. Do you make friends easily? Yes, I think so.

Ok now you know all about me. I am going to tag Shelly, Carissa, Lisa, and Stacy.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Cute picture. Love the glasses. How young did you say you are?
MomBa