Friday, February 1, 2008

Baer...He's got everything you want in a baby!

I know you are all thinkin' it, so I'll just say it...


IT'S ABOUT TIME!!


Things have been pretty crazy around here and I have been repromanded several times lately for not updating my blog, so here I am doing it at almost 1:00am...hope you are all happy. It should be worth it since my kids are so dang cute!
First I'll start off with Baer...
Here is a picture of James and Baer holding hands in the car on the way home from Montana just after the new year.


Like I said...everything you want in a baby...
#1 Rolls/Baby fat...he's not starvin' that's for sure.

#2 Bounces himself to sleep (the blanket was to support him when he was a little small for his bumper jumper).

#3 A killer smile...he's such a stud!

#4 Self entertain-able/content

#5 Beautiful eyes

#6 Eleven toes (one of Baer's little toes has an extra bone...like an extra toe but is still in the same toe. Two toenails and all. It's pretty cute!)

#7 Listens when you talk

We have been so blessed to have such wonderful boys! There are soo many more good things about him, it would take more sleep than I'm willing to give up. Just trying to get this done so I can go to bed.

Thanks for peeking!

3 comments:

Stacy and Matthew said...

Very cute Jacks, I love them! Tristan has that same dragonfly teether!

Lynn said...

Wonderful pictures of those wonderful boys! Thanks for taking time, and I hope you catch up on your sleep!
MomBa

The Bassetts said...

What a handsome boy. I am glad you updated your blog...I love it.