Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Park

Here just some pictures from a stroll/ride to the park.

I really like this picture but I just wish my lips were closed all the way.


James swinging.
Lauren doing her thing.

I love this picture...Baer has such beautiful eyes.

James was showing me that he could climb down the "tree" all by himself. He was very pleased with himself.

James can be a bit afraid of heights and Spencer helped him on the tree until he was comfortable doing it himself.

Baer loves to swing.

Spencer scooted him back in the swing so he'd be more comfortable but once he started swinging he slid right back forward pinning his arms...it made a cute photo though.

Playing with the sticks/dirt.

Before we went to the park James had the white hat on and when he took it off his hair was matted and I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Justin and Shaggy.

Grinnin' Baer.

I thought James's outfit was cute. He found his hat he got in the hospital when he was born and was wearing it all afternoon. His shirt is buttoned the wrong way, you can't tell in the picture but his pants are a size too small and he's wearing boots. Not your typical spring outfit...I love it!

The End...Thanks for Peeking!


7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the picture of you and Spencer and the one of Bear up close in black and white. You have some great shots!

Deanna said...

Beautiful Pictures!!! :)

Michelle said...

Super Cute pictures! I love the one of you and Spencer!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! you take amazing photos!! you have a very cute family!!!!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Those look like professional pictures! I love the one of Baer's eyes! So cute. I talked to your mom today! She looks good as ever and it was fun to see her and your Dad at church. Bet they miss you guys.

Lynn said...

Can't wait to see you all in person this summer. Miss you all. Great pics as always. I also really like the one of you and Spencer.
MomBa

Paul said...

Your family is beautiful!!!