Friday, May 1, 2009

My Boys

Sunday I had Spencer take pictures of me with the boys. I need to be better about how I have him take the pictures because I think I hurt his feelings. When Spencer takes a picture he just stands there and holds down the shutter so it takes a ton of pictures really fast so I had a ton of pictures of me trying to push my hair out of my eyes and pull my dress down. I got after him for it because that's what he always does. He was a good sport though and I asked him nicely this time to move around and wait until I was done moving around. He got some really good ones I think.
It was bright in the kids eyes, but this is a cute one of Baer.
The first picture I edited my roots but this one I didn't bother. I knew I was getting my hair done in 2 days.


James likes to wear his pants backwards occasionally....and yes, it is on purpose. I think it's creative.



James loves dandelions...yellow AND white.




Thanks for peeking!


No comments: