Friday, May 1, 2009

My new hair-do & the boys

We have been getting a lot of rain the last week or so and James was playing in a puddle we have by the road. I thought this was a cute picture and I added some grunginess to it and burned the picture around him.
Splish-splash!
My friend Erika took this picture.

James's friend Lauren shared her water/sand toys and they made "cupcakes".

Just a fun one of my new hair and glasses.


Cute Baer.

Baer kept making this face when I went to take his picture. It was pretty funny/cute.

James likes to wear Spencer's radio headphones.


Cute boys.
Thanks for peeking!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Darling, darling, darling!!! :) I ♥ your new do!!! :)

XO, J said...

cute pics of the boys and your hair looks fabulous!

KyleandAmanda said...

I love those pictures! Your boys are so stink en handsome. I wish that we lived closer so that you could be my photographer.

Lynn said...

Hi, Jackie. You're beautiful as always. And your boys are cute as ever. Thank you for posting. Love you,
MomBa

Shannon said...

This is my favorite of your hairdo's! Your children are so beautiful and you are such a talented photographer.

La Candáche said...

Your hair and glasses are oh so cute! I love them a lot!!