Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baer's MRI updates

Baer's MRI has been changed to May 7th. He will not be able to eat any solid food after 3:00am, no clear liquids after 7:00am, and from 7 until his MRI he won't be able to eat or drink anything. He is going to be one grumpy little baby! The MRI is at 10:00 am. They will be putting him out for it so he doesn't move. He had an appointment yesterday with his pediatrician to get some paperwork done for the MRI. James has an appointment with the pediatrician on Friday to get some shots. He's funny...he'll say "Mommy, I need to go to the doctor and get some shots." No, he doesn't like shots so I don't know why he wants to get them?? Maybe it's because Spencer usually takes him to McDonalds afterwards...yeah that's probably it :)
Follow up appointment for Baer's MRI and James's eye appointment will be the 14th or 15th I think.
I tried uploading a video of James singing to Baer but it didn't want to upload (I think it was too big).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello guys, so great to hear your doing wonderful. what an adorable family!!!

KyleandAmanda said...

Poor little Baer! He is going to be starving!!!! That is going to be a hard day for you too! It sounds like lately you have been spending your free time in doctor's offices. I hope things will slow down for you! Hang in there and call me if I can do anything for you!! Love you guys!!!

Michelle said...

Poor little guy! Once he wakes up though he can eat what ever he wants to :)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh man, I do not envy you at all, I could not imagine how grumpy Hailey would get if I deprived her of her milk and food! I hope that everything turns out well, we will be thinking of you that day!

Sherydon said...

Jackie, my goodness!! I hope that everything goes well with the boys!! Take care and i'll be praying for your cute lil family!!

Shannon said...

We'll keep you and Baer in our prayers.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

We will be praying... keep us posted!