Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fort & Friend

This is James eating lunch with Lauren in our backyard/porch. Lauren is our neighbor and James loves to play with her!



Lauren is just so cute and fun, I couldn't resist taking her picture when I saw her climbing our tree.
Isn't she a doll!?!
While Spencer was off-roading with Bob on Saturday, the kids and I built a fort. I didn't get any pictures of Baer and I in there, unfortunately. We got a lot of jealous looks and people even stopped to tell us "I wanna play!" We played in there for 5 hours! The kids loved it!


4 comments:

Diane said...

So cute! Having fun in the simplest ways are the best. Cute idea. Love Grandma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that sure looks like a lot of fun! sure wish you guys lived closer, we sure would have a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! You guys look like you were having so much fun. Hope Baer is doing great, poor guy has been through a lot. You'll have to give me a call if you get up this way, it would be great to see you! Love, hugs and kisses!