Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hat and Hair!

I hope I am not ruining the suprise here (it has already been sent out), but my brother and sister-in-law (Reed & Carissa) just recently had their second baby...Connor. I go to a knitting group every Wednesday with some girlfriends and this is what I whipped out for my newest nephew!


I was at Sally's beauty supply getting hair dye, when I decided to go with something different instead of my usual high lift blonde. I dyed it "lightest brown" which turned out pretty dark for me since I lost track of time when it was in and left it in too long. I trimmed my bangs (and could've done a little better) I then had Spencer help me highlight it. I have to admit I didn't like it at first, but after the highlights and straightening it, it's starting to grow on me :) There are a couple of errors but all in all I think it looks pretty good.
What do y'all think?


10 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

So cute! You are brave to do it yourself! Maybe I should learn so I'm not spending $65 every other month!

Michelle said...

Love the hair color!

Brenda said...

Oh, MY GOSH, i love your hair, a lot. Hey you kinda look like me, your sister. he he

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Wow, you are good, i'm excited to see it in real life!

Lynn said...

You girls look cute no matter what! But I DO like your hair.
MomBa

Lynn said...

Cute hat and purse, too.
MomBa

Gertsch Family said...

Love the hair! I am impressed! I could never do my own hair. Good job. You are so cute:)

Shannon said...

I can't believe you did this yourself. It looks great!

Brenda said...

oh by the way i love the hat to

The Laidlaws said...

I LOVE your hair Jackie! I am so tempted to cut bangs right now, everyone looks so cute in them. I'm really scared though too...last time I had bangs was like 1997, over a decade ago! (I can't believe I'm old enough that I can say that!)