Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat 2008

Well, James smashed my camera so I have my friend Michelle to thank for these pictures.
Thanks, Michelle!


Indian Creek Ward Chili Cook-Off 2008, and guess who won?? Me! I was pretty excited.


Baer was/is a monkey this year for Halloween. He looks so cute in his outfit and he loves it. He just gets a kick out of it. Pretty cute.




After the chili cook-off we started for the parking lot to do some trunk or treating and Sienna was fast on James's heels trying to catch up with him. Sienna (ballerina) and James (ghost pirate) are great friends. I got James's costume a few weeks ago so James has been playing with it. Unfortunately that meant we couldn't find it all for the trunk or treating but oh well. He still looked cute.

I had to leave early from the chili cook-off/trunk or treat because I was asked to do the photography for our stake Green & Gold Masquerade Ball. I took at least 560 pictures so those will have to come later.


9 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the monkey costume! Aren't you going to share you award-winning chili recipe? :)

Deanna said...

So cute!!! Yeah - i need your recipe - our ward is doing a chili cookoff on Thursday! :) I really am not going to enter, though. I just want your yummy recipe. :)

KyleandAmanda said...

Good job on the chili! You look pretty dang hot in your Halloween costume!

Shannon said...

Your chili was superb! You deserve the golden tongs. Cute costume too.

Lynn said...

Congrats, Chili guru. I see everyone else wants your recipe, too. Or did you write it down? (I know you too well. I know you didn't get it out of a book.) Cute costumes, everyone, too. Jackie, you look like a blonde Jack"ie" Sparrow.
Dad & MomBa

S&J Jones Family said...

Lol, Mom. I got it now...when you said it on the phone I was expecting you to say Elizabeth Swan like others, but you were more creative. Aaaand you DO know me too well...I didn't get it from a book and I didn't write it down. Everytime I cook I do something different. Not that I don't remember how I did it. ;)

By the way, aren't chili champions supposed to keep their chili a secret?? :)

Brenda said...

Wow congrats on the win!! oh and i love your outfit!
B

Anonymous said...

what cute little costumes! i like yours too! all three of my girls were witches on halloween, it was real cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the chili woman! Your boys are so cute! Hope all is well for you and your family and can't wait to see you again! Maybe if you come up this summer, we can take you out on the boat!