Friday, October 24, 2008

Baer and Daddy

Baer is getting at least one molar right now and is having a bit of a hard time with it. I don't think I have many pictures with Spencer in them so I thought I'd share this one of Spencer comforting Baer the other day. I just love how cuddly he is, and what a great daddy Spencer is.
Spencer almost refuses to look at the camera or acknowledge that I'm taking his picture. He hates his picture being taken. I'm thinking it's gunna take some smooth talking to get an updated family photo.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it! Spencer is such a great daddy! We sure love you guys! Congrats Spencer on passing your boards; we are proud of you!

KyleandAmanda said...

That picture is so precious! I love when you can catch those special moments! Hopefully Baer molars will come in fast so he won't have to be in pain for to long!

Deanna said...

What a precious picture!!! I need to get more pictues of my BOYS also. :)

Gertsch Family said...

How cute! What a good daddy. I hope Bear cuts those dang molars soon.

Michelle said...

How cute! This is a very good picture, eventhough Spencer is not looking at the camera.

Anonymous said...

how sweet!! and sometimes its so hard to get moments like that on camera.

Anne said...

Hi Jackie! I found your blog through Becky's blog. I also looked at your photo website- you take gorgeous pictures!

Anne said...

I had Parker Sept 5th- almost 2 months ago! We are doing well, thanks for asking.

Shannon said...

This is a really precious picture. I love when I can catch these kind of moments on camera. Cutting teeth is not fun. We're doing the same thing right now. Good luck!