Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged...thrice :)

I don't have many pictures of me since I cut my hair so I thought I'd share this one. In this picture I am at my parent's house working on an afghan on the loom (which I still haven't finished). This was taken April of 2006.

Okay, I was tagged at least 3 times for 2 different tags and I better get on it!

The First Tag


I AM


I am: Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother, Friend, Crazy, Crafty, Outgoing, Shy, Outdoorsy, Ever-Changing...
I think: I can!
I know: I am loved
I want: too much
I have: so much
I dislike: poor communication
I miss: the mountains and my family.
I fear: losing a loved one
I feel: hungry
I hear: Baer's toy playing music
I smell: caramel corn cakes
I crave: what I am not supposed to eat...italian, baguettes, pie, etc...
I cry: when I am hormonal
I usually: have too many projects.
I wonder: if James is going to wake up soon.
I regret: nothing
I love: all of God's creations (sky, earth, mountains, water, animals, man)
I care: about what people think.
I always: love my family
I worry: I am not a good enough friend, mother, wife
I am not: who I was when I got married
I remember: old times
I believe: "in God the eternal father and in his son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost."
I dance: when I am happy (okay I LOVE to dance but need to more)
I sing: instead of talking to my children often
I don’t always: keep a clean house
I argue: because I am stubborn
I write: when I am feeling nostalgic
I win: at nothing (well, not much anyway)
I lose: my mind occasionally
I wish: I was more organized
I listen: inadiquately
I don't understand: politics
I can usually be found: at home with my children
I am scared: of losing a loved one (didn't I do that one already?)
I am happy: when I remember I am.


The Second Tag


8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH

1. Chuck
2. Project Runway
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Top Chef
5. What Not to Wear
6. Martha Stewart (I used to watch)
7. NFL games with Spencer
8. How I Met Your Mother
Wow, that was actually pretty difficult. I don't actually watch those all anymore but are ones I'll watch when I do watch. Does that makes sense? lol


8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS (today)

1. Cinzetti's
2. Olive Garden
3. Johnny Carino's
4. Ted's Montana Grill
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Tequila Harry's
7. Mi Ranchitos
8. Most Sushi places
Think I might be craving Italian and Mexican??


8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

1. Slept in
2. Watched the kids so Spencer could take a nap
3. Went to Church
4. Taught Sunday School
5. Ate some buffalo steak that Spencer grilled
6. Chatted with the neighbors
7. Knitted
8. Went to bed early
*For some reason it sounds more relaxed than it was. Hmmm...


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Dinner
2. Photo Shoots
3. Chili Cook Off/Trunk or Treat
4. Baer's OT
5. Baer's Vision Therapy
6. Kansas City Rocks: Spook Run
7. Trick or Treating
8. Halloween at Whole Foods


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

1. Ipod Nano with accessories so that I can run with it (Can't run with a classic)
2. Updated music
3. New Clothes
4. Audiobooks
5. Sewing Machine
6. Running Shoes & Vibram Five Finger Shoes (no I haven't got them...yet)
7. LG Rage (or whatever that new verizon phone is)
8. Another healthy baby

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! That was a great tag...are you pregnant?

The Bassetts said...

Hey Jackie, what is Baer's OT?
Carissa

JoLee said...

I really like the music you have on your blog right now.

Shannon said...

I love that picture of you. What talent!