Saturday, November 29, 2008

What's up yours?


A conversation/interaction between James and I 5 minutes ago.
James is the blue and I am the purple.


"Can I see your down things?" (prying at my mouth)
(I stick out my bottom lip)
"No, not your lip."
(I show my teeth)
"Not your teeth." (prying more at my mouth)
(I open my mouth wide like at the dentist)
"WOooW! Those are big!" (looking around in my mouth and then up in my mouth) "Mommy what's up your head?"
"What's up my head?"
"Yeah, in your hair." (tapping on my head)
"My brain."
"Oh, I saw one of those in Spongebob."
"You did??" (Spongebob is not my favorite thing for him to watch)
"Yeah, it was pink, pink, pink!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute, he says the sweetest things!! thanks for the turkey and sweet potatoe tips!!!

Shannon said...

Haha! So funny and cute. I love how he told me he likes my baby at church on Sunday!

Dan and Bonnie said...

Hi Jackie & Spencer! Looks like a great Thanksgiving! It made me very hungry just looking at the pictures! Looks like things are going well for you guys. Good. You deserve it!

KyleandAmanda said...

I love that James. I hope that I get to see him over Thanksgiving! Cute jogging suit!

Sarah Oman said...

Hey! Where and when do you go running?? The food looks great!

Rapp Family said...

Very cute blog. I love the pictures you took of the Thanksgiving food. They are beautiful! I can't wait to buy a good camera and start learning how to do that. Good for you in your running! I'm jealous. I just need to make myself go work out. You look so skinny!! To answer your question about our outfits, I Just bought Mia's dress, and then went to the fabric store to find matching material, which I made the boys' ties, and my sash from. It was really easy, so you should try making some ties for your boys sometime and they could match your dress!

Stacy and Matthew said...

Hey Jacks, got your message. I will give you your christmas card when you guys get here so I don't need your address.

Anne said...

I tagged you on my blog... check it out!