Monday, July 28, 2008

So much to do, so little time!

I can't believe it's already here! I leave Wednesday and I'm just sooo excited. I have been busy, busy, busy trying to catch up here and there. Like the title says...so much to do, so little time! I need to go shopping for food for the boys while I'm gone, shopping for a bridal shower, pack, kids Dr. appointments, laundry, dye my hair, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...
Baer's birthday was on the 24th. His pictures are going to have to wait until I get back!
I'll be returning home the night of the 10th.

3 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

Jackie- I hope that you have a fun trip! Good luck getting all of your stuff done! The couple day before a trip are always so jam packed with stuff to do! Happy late birthday Baer! I can't believe he is one already!

Deanna said...

Have fun!!! And enjoy yourself!

Floyd Family said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to help with the kids. I hope you have so much fun!