Friday, July 18, 2008

For My Kansas Friends

I will be going out of town July 30th-August 10th and am not going to be able to bring my kids with me. I was originally going to have some girls from my last ward watch the kids while Spencer is in school but they recently moved on short notice. I had a friend offer to watch the kids on the Fridays I will be gone for a massage in return. I thought this was a GREAT idea. I still have plenty of days available if anyone else is interested in trading for massage.


Call me if you are interested for details. Or email me and I can send you the schedule of days/times needed.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Gertsch Family said...

I wish I lived closer sounds like a great trade to me!

Sarah Oman said...

Oh man!!! If we didn't just have Evie I would totally take you up on this offer! I loved your last massage! Have fun out of town.