Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged (Thanks Lizabeth)

A) Four places I go over and over:
1- Yoga
2- Knitting Group
3- Church
4- Online

B) Four people who email me the most:
1- Mom Jones
2- Stacy
3- Spam
4- Bassett Family Group

C) Four of my favorite foods:
1- Pastas (can't eat!!)
2- Pastries (can't eat!!)
3- Veggies galore!!!!
4- Pomogranate or Cotton Candy Ice Cream

D) Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1- Bassett girls week or Austin's wedding which are comming up in August
2- Somewhere tropical with my family
3- Taking a nap
4- Eating something by a top chef that I can eat and is awesome!

E) Four people I'm tagging: (X-OP 2nd ward friends)
1- Tara A. (still OP 2)
2- Sarah O.
3- Milli C.
4- Daisie H.

F) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1- Probably the Twilight movie which hasn't come out yet
2- Scooby Doo (James & Spencer's favorite kids show/movie)
3- Pride and Prejudice
4- Phantom of the Opera
I actually don't like to watch movies over and over so these are the closest probably.

G) My favorite things to do: [couldn't narrow it down to 4...had a hard enough time narrowing it down to 7 :)]
1- Hang out with my family without other obligations
2- Hiking
3- Bowling
4- Amateur Photography
5- Eating
6- Shopping
7- Anything artsy

H) Things I am afraid of:
1- Honestly...losing my family
2- Too much noise (I get cranky around noise)
3- Someone breaking in to my house
4- The Jeep falling on Spencer or James when he's working on it and it's on jack stands in our slanted/uneven driveway.

Doesn't this look kind of like a multiple choice test??

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I agree with "Things I'm afraid of #4." Steven jacks the car up with some plastic drive-up jacks we got at wal-mart, and it's a little scary. Baer looks so big and cute!

KyleandAmanda said...

It always makes me so sad that you can't eat your favorites! I hate when Kyle puts our cars up on jacks as well! WE have actually had one our jacks break before and it was really scary! So tell Spencer to be careful!!!!

Anonymous said...

it always seems that the things we are afraid of we cant control, and thats scary! you knit but do you also sew? iam going to start making curtains for the new baby here pretty soon and i am not a sewer, its harder than i thought!

Stacy and Matthew said...

Hey Jax! I just wanted to reply back from your comment you left. We actually do have one of those seats you can put on the back of the 4 wheeler so that I can ride with too. It is out at Joe and Charlenes on one of the 4 wheelers out there I believe. Michael got it for us for our anniversary a couple years ago I think.