Friday, September 5, 2008

Snip, snip...snip, snip...and off it goes!

Okay...I'm reluctantly posting this picture I took yesterday of my hair AFTER I did some adjustments to it (thinning out the sides so it's not quite so mushroom-like). It doesn't take 30 minutes JUST to WASH my hair anymore (because of all the knots I would get). It's more like 3 now! A friend of mine told me that it makes me look older. I'm good with that because whenever people find out I have 2 kids they ask if I had them when I was 13...now they can see that I was clearly 15 when I had them ;) Just kidding!

It actually looks a lot like a haircut I had in high school (that I did myself) if I would've styled it differently. This is my freshman year I believe. Look at those pencil thin eyebrows and butterfly clips!


10 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

I think you look so cute! The color looks great too! I have to laugh at your freshman year picture, I remember those butterfly clips were quite trendy! The Jones family picture looks great too!

Stacy said...

Very cute! I really do like it, at least from the angle you took the picture anyway. You do look older but that is ok. I know how you feel about thinking you had children really young, I get the same thing too, especially when I wear my hair curly I look really young. I actually had someone come to my door when my hair was curly selling some magazines or something and asked if my parents were home, and I told him "I am the parent" and he was like "woah you look really young" I took it as a compliment but it is nice to look your age especially with children!

Deanna said...

Look at you, hot mama!

I love the butterfly clips! I think my nine year old sister is wearing mine!

I love the new do!

Stacy said...

Super cute :) It's a very professional looking picture, too. And I agree that short hair is SO much easier to handle.

Michelle said...

I love it! I think it looks great!

swampbaby said...

Your hair looks AWESOME> LOVE the color and the cut!!

Brenda said...

Jacks i actually like your hair i think it looks very cute. I read that you have changed it since you had gotten it cut do you like it now?

The Laidlaws said...

I love your hair, you look gorgeous! You take such amazing pictures of yourself, how do you do it?

Anonymous said...

love the haircut! when i cut my hair short its so refreshing i love it, i have never gone as short as you, iam so bad at styling hair, i couldnt do it that short.

Shanda said...

SO CUTE!!! Man you are so talented! I'm so sad I don't live there anymore!