Monday, October 29, 2007

Spencer's Tag...Finally!

Well, Spencer hasn't been feeling well and so I have decided to do his tag for him. Who knows him better than me, right?


1. Spencer LOVES off-roading! He has a jeep in MT right now which is only about 3 weeks from being pretty much finished (being turned into a fully capable off-roading vehicle).


2. Spencer doesn't mind helping change diapers, but if it has #2 in it...he will gag. I find it funny because he is this big strong guy and he is so sensitive in that area. Yes, he has actually thrown up a couple of times because of it. I don't make him change the "stinky" diapers too much...I'd rather clean up a stinky diaper than adult throw up.


3. Spencer has ridden (hope that is a word) a buffalo. His family had a pet buffalo, Rodney, that he rode as a child. One time he was in the "pen?" with Rodney and some visitors were over. One lady came out yelling at Spencer and made him get out. He got in big trouble because she didn't know he was a pet.




4. If Spencer could have anything he wanted, he would have a ranch in Montana. Someday...we will have a ranch...even if it's just a small one.


5. Spencer brushes his teeth in the shower, mostly.


6. Spencer has a big heart. He is always doing projects for other people, like: building a bumper for my Dad, lending out his tools, helping people fix their cars, helping the neighbor with things better suited for men (like carrying heavy things). He is very quick to help people out!

1 comment:

Rapp Family said...

Hey Jackie! I'm glad Phllis gave you our link. I added you to our blog list as well. Now we can keep in touch better. Your blog was so fun to look at and get to know you and spencer better. You little addition is adorable. How are you doing with the 2 kids? It takes some time to get used to it, but I'm sure you've got it figured out by now. Let me know if you want to get the kids together sometime to play. I think our boys would have fun. I forgot how far you live from us, so you'll have to remind me. Well, take care and thanks for sharing! Mandi Rapp