Friday, February 19, 2010

Moving

So...Spencer and I have decided that it would be in our best interest for the kids and I to move back to Montana early. Here's why...

1. We need to find a house and close on it before Spencer graduates because I don't want to move more than once.
2. When Baer turns 3 years old he will be transitioning into the school district for his therapy. Because his birthday is in July it is in his best interest to move back early and get all his therapy going.
3. It will be much easier for Spencer to finish up the house projects without all the toys and kids messing things up.

So...see you Montanans in a week and a half or so.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

So, so, so excited to be having you guys back soon!

Deanna said...

So, as you're driving through Idaho Falls (do you have to drive through IF? If not, you should. :) )
Let's make plans for lunch and a break from the car ride. m'kay?! :)

Lisa said...

Wow, that's crazy soon!!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Wow, that's really soon! Good luck moving. I always hate packing. Such a pain, but worth it :)

JoLee said...

I'm so, so sad I missed your going away party yesterday. I am still in CA. I can't believe you are leaving so soon! I am not prepared. Man, I will miss you. Sad.

The Bassetts said...

Yay! We are excited for you to be closer. Good luck with the packing, that is not a fun task. Are you going to be staying with Mom and Dad Bassett or Mom and Dad Jones? Or both?