Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Slackin' off...Here are some new pictures.

I finally uploaded my pictures from my camera on to my computer today so here are some overdue pictures.

I thought James looked so handome on Sunday so I took a few pictures. He was so great, I say "do this" and he'd try to copy me but his poses turned out much cuter than mine.
He's such a ham!

More serious but so handsome...watch out ladies!

I love this one...

...and one in b&w.










James got a digital camera from his grandparents for Christmas and he loves it. He loves to take pictures just like his mom does. Here Spencer is showing him how to play the games on it.


He sure loves his daddy.










Baer does this thing where he climbs up Spencer, grabs ahold of his head, rubs his face in his thick curly hair, bites it, and pulls! I think it's so funny but sometimes it hurts...he has started doing it to me a little. He loves things in his face. The pictures aren't the best quality but check it out....









Thanks for peeking!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha what fun picts!! james does look VERY handsome, i like how you did his hair!

Lisa said...

Cute Cute boys! I like the ones of James in his Sunday shirt. He looks so much older! Wow, time flies! Thanks for your help last night!

KyleandAmanda said...

James looks so handsome in his church clothes! He is a good model! Baer is so cute! That is so funny!

Brenda said...

You are right, James looks so handsome! Very cute in his sunday outfit.

Michelle said...

Very cute! Sienna was sitting on my lap and saw the pictures of James. Her comment was: " Look james! Cute!" hahaha

Darby said...

They are both definately getting older! They are so cute!

Roxanne said...

James is growing up fast. He is a great kid. Both boys are cute.

Lynn said...

What handsome grandsons I have! Thanks for the pics! And the stories.
LYATT,
MomBa

Laighton and Katie said...

Soooo cute! I love your pictures!

swampbaby said...

Handsome boys!

Shannon said...

Your boys are getting so big! I miss you and hope all is well. You did a good job fixing that haircut btw! You should have just done it yourself anyway! You're so talented.