Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Pictures & Christmas Card

WE DID IT!!
I finally got Spencer at a good time and we got our family pictures taken yesterday. I'm not as pleased with them as I had hoped but it's a little tougher when you don't have anyone at the camera to get the kids to look. Here are our best ones.

This is our family Christmas card. I was asking Spencer which of his friends he would like to send one to and he said "I don't know, we don't usually do Christmas cards" Which I responded with "YES we do! I make Christmas cards every year!" Sometimes I don't get them out as quick as I hope or all of them in the mailbox from misplacing addresses, etc but I do make one every year!

(Credits to http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com/ for paper and embellishments which I changed the color, hue, and brightness. I downloaded them a couple years ago so I don't know if they are on there anymore.)

This is our family picture. I had to trade Spencer's face out for a different one but this is the best one we got.

I love this one of Spencer and James.


I think Baer looks so cute in this picture but my hair looks sick from all the wind yesterday and I think my pose is lame.

***If you want a Christmas card, I want one from you and I need your addresses! I figure if I have them online I will always know how to find them. Email them to me at: naturallyjackie@gmail.com***

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute little boys! How handsome they look. I definitely want a card! I'll send you my address.

Sarah Oman said...

Cute pictures Jackie!

Deanna said...

adorable!!! i'm email you right now...I need your adderss, too!

Stacy said...

Pictures turned out great Jackie! We need to get ours taken so that I can get our cards made. Maybe we will do it this week since we have snow! Just bring ours to MT with you and I will give you ours when you give me mine. We will be in Shepherd ward on the 21st if you want to bring it then. Can't wait to see you all!

Laura said...

Beautiful family photos! Love the card, great job!

KyleandAmanda said...

Such cute pictures! I am excited to finally get to meet Baer! You have such handsome boys! See you soon!