Saturday, November 3, 2007

Misc. Pictures

Our snoozing Baer (or should I say...Hibernating Baer)!
James took apart our laundry organizer and made a slide out of it.

Maybe we should have named James: Monkey...he eats sooo many bananas it would be beneficial to have a banana tree out back. We have to put a limit on how many a day he can have!

FISHIES!!!
[Unfortunately one of our favorite fish just died a day or two ago...a black striped angel fish...we don't know what happened :( ]

Wonderful Father and Husband!!

Baby Baer


THE END!
Thanks for peeking!!

8 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

How cute! I love the little lion. Spencer's costume is hilarious. It looks like you guys have a fun ward. Baer is so big! I love all of his rolls. I'm glad you guys had a happy Halloween! Love you guys!

Shelly said...

Baer's hair is still dark. I can't remember was James' hair that dark? Your cookies look cute and yummy!

S&J Jones Family said...

Yeah, his hair is lightening up though, Shelly. The tips are dark but the roots are lighter. James and I were born with blackish hair, too.

Ashley Wray said...

cute kids Jackie! I can't believe you have 2! It looks like you guys really got into Halloween and had a great time! Keep up with the great blogging!

Laura said...

You have got some cute little guys there!!!

Daisie said...

I am so glad to know about your blog! Your Halloween costumes were awesome! I will be sure to check back often to see more cute pics!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Cute pics Jackie! I hope to see you tomorrow at knitting! Glad we could be blog buddies.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Your blog is way cute. But yeah you need to update!!! We miss you at knitting... you need to come! Are you going home for Christmas?